In the year 1760, a Swiss naturalist named Charles Bonnet became concerned when his grandfather Charles Lullin began to experience a parade of “amusing and magical visions.” The eighty-nine-year-old Lullin was being visited by visions of people, birds, carriages, and buildings, all of which were invisible to everyone but him. Apparently these mysterious objects materialized spontaneously among the few bits of the world he was still able to perceive through his cataracts.
Tag Archive 'visual problems'
Health Information for the rest of us.
There are 356 Posts and 47 Comments so far.
- Total: $0.00 (USD)
Easy Connection with Facebook
- visit the site on Medicare Coverage Standards Are Too Strict, Courts Find – NYTimes.com
- Andy Gilzow on Nutrition and Supplementation for Arthritis Relief. – Industry Science Journal
- craftersanonymousclub.blogspot.co.uk on More on Charles Bonnet Syndrome
- Cierra on Healthy Detox NDF – Nanocolloidal Detox Factors
- DrB on Healthy Detox NDF – Nanocolloidal Detox Factors
Today’s ThoughtB helpful
Tag CloudAIG AIG Bonuses alcohol aluminum alzheimers Brainstem breathing cattle drug Charles Bonnet Syndrome coughing Cuomo dementia deodorant drinking water drugs fast food Fat Cats fecal bacteria green tea extract Hallucinations livestock lungs Macular Degeneration montecito fire pain prostate cancer prostate tumors psychosis ractopamine research respiration Serotonin side effects SIDS smoke smoke inhalation soda fountains sylmar fire toxicity Vaccination vaccination information vaccination rights vaccinations vaccines visual problems